eBOOK Initiative Japan Co., Ltd. CTO Asahi-san was our guest to talk about the difference between engineering in large companies and startups.
Date of recording
Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Technical information and human connections
- Company structure
- Discretionary way of working
- A story about releasing one service every month.
- Directly feel the reaction to my work
- Change in job description as the company grew 1st engineer
- What I experienced as a manager and tech lead
- Managing a 50-person engineering organization
- Stories about the struggle to integrate cultures when the two companies merged
- Hiring is all about culture fit
- Full remote vs. hybrid work
- Introduction of ebookjapan
We are Hiring!
If you are interested in working with us as an engineer at Jicoo after listening to this podcast, please take a look at our job openings!